If you’re starting the search for a wedding venue, I first have to say congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time in your life, and I truly hope that you and your fiance enjoy this time of being engaged. It will go so quickly and might become a little hectic, but it will be amazing when you choose the right wedding venue and amazing vendors! Whether you’re from the Savannah, Georgia area or considering planning a destination wedding, Savannah has incredible wedding venues to choose from. With that being said, here are my favorite wedding venues in Savannah!
Table of Contents:
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
- HollyOaks on the Marsh
- Tybee Island Wedding Chapel
- The Mackey House
- Perry Lane Hotel
- Chateau 1800
Wedding Venues in Savannah
The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa
More Information About Westin Savannah Weddings:
- 150 guests can be accommodated for the Harbor Lawn, River Lawn, Club Lawn, and Pavilion.
- Located right across the river and the historic district, at 1 Resort Dr, Savannah, GA
- You can host your ceremony and reception here, with multiple venue options.
- The Westin Savannah provides in-house catering, with several menus to choose from. Whether you want a formal, plated dinner or a fun station option, your guests will surely be impressed with their meal.
With stunning views of historic Savannah and the river, you can’t go wrong with which venue you choose within The Westin Savannah. Their wedding specialists will help create the perfect wedding day paying close attention to the small details between your ceremony and reception.
HollyOaks on the Marsh
More Information About HollyOaks on the Marsh Weddings:
- This venue can host up to 500 guests, but if you plan on having more than 200, you’ll want to contact the venue directly.
- Located only 15 minutes from downtown Savannah, this private estate is located at 2086 Grove Point Rd. Savannah, GA
- HollyOaks on the Marsh can accommodate your ceremony and reception.
- They do not provide in-house catering, but they do offer an incredible preferred vendor list and will help with recommendations.
I adore this wedding venue in Savannah, and one of my favorite features is that it can be customized to meet the specific needs of each wedding. If you want iconic Lowcountry vibes with live oak trees, Spanish moss, fantastic marsh views, and true serenity for your wedding day, you must check this place out. You can make a whole wedding weekend out of it as they will host smaller events like your rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon.
Click here to learn more about planning your dream wedding at HollyOaks on the Marsh!
Tybee Island Wedding Chapel
More Information About Tybee Island Wedding Chapel Weddings:
- 180 guests can be accommodated in both ceremony and reception spaces.
- On Savannah’s beach, Tybee Island, only a 20-minute drive from downtown, you’ll find this incredible venue at 1114 US-80, Tybee Island, GA.
- There is a sanctuary to host your ceremony and a grand ballroom where you can hold your reception.
- Tybee Island Wedding Chapel does not provide in-house catering but can provide a list of great catering options.
This unique destination wedding venue on Tybee Island provides an all-inclusive space for you to have everything all in one place, from getting ready in their private suites to ending a fun night in their reception space. If you’re searching for a venue that escapes the hectic city, this beach town is the perfect quaint oasis.
The Mackey House
More Information About The Mackey House Weddings:
- 250 guests can accommodate the grounds of this venue.
- Less than a ten-minute drive from downtown Savannah, you can find The Mackey House located at 190 Red Gate Farms Trail, Savannah, GA.
- You can choose from a few different settings to have both your ceremony and reception in. All options are outside, but some are covered.
- The Mackey House does not provide in-house catering, but they provide you with a list of trusted caterers they have worked alongside before.
This Georgian-style mansion is the perfect location for your wedding if you’ve always envisioned having a true southern-style wedding with beautiful white-covered porches, a porch swing, and lovely scenery. Every foot of this property is gorgeous, and the photo opportunities that you will have are endless. This Savannah wedding venue has everything you could need to have all the events of your wedding here.
Click here to learn more about hosting your own The Mackey House wedding!
Perry Lane Hotel
More Information About Perry Lane Wedding:
- Every event space has a different number for the guest capacity. If you’re considering having a ceremony on one of their two rooftops, it’s around 120-125 guests. Depending on where you’re hosting the reception, their ballroom can accommodate 175 guests, whereas the rooftop lawn can be up to 90.
- Perry Lane Hotel is located at 256 E Perry St, Savannah, GA.
- You can choose from different venue spaces within Perry Lane to host both your ceremony and reception.
- They do provide in-house catering from their incredible culinary team. You can expect American dishes with Southern influences.
Discover an exquisite wedding venue that will take your breath away, perched atop the Perry Lane Hotel in the city’s vibrant heart. The views from the space are incredible. This wedding venue in Savannah gives off a luxurious feeling yet with welcoming Southern hospitality. Not only is it convenient to hold all of the wedding festivities, but all your guests can also stay at the hotel. In this location, guests from out of town can enjoy so many activities due to its proximity to the city.
More Information About Chateau 1800 Weddings:
- This venue can hold very large weddings with up to 1,500 guests, but if you’re having a more intimate wedding, they can also make that work ideally.
- Just outside of Savannah in Rincon, you’ll find this space located at 1800 McCall Rd, Rincon, GA.
- You can have both your ceremony and reception space here at Chateau 1800.
- They do not provide in-house catering, but you can bring in whatever dining experience you’d like your guests to have. The venue does have recommendations they can provide.
This relatively new wedding venue has just opened up, and it is absolutely breathtaking. While away from the city scene, you transition into a 56-acre property. With lush gardens, a serene lake, and the enchanting live oak tree forest, the whole venue is picturesque. French-inspired decor and architecture are used throughout Chateau 1800.
Click here to get more information about having your wedding at Chateau 1800!
Savannah GA Wedding Venues:
Now that you’ve read through my top 6 wedding venues in Savannah, I hope you found a few that sparked your interest! Each venue that I listed has its own charm about it and is genuinely different from the others. There are so many other great wedding venues in Savannah, GA that you can choose from so be sure to search until you find the picture-perfect one. Always be sure to tour the venue before booking! And if you’re planning a destination wedding in Savannah, you can always ask the venue if they can do a virtual tour with you.
Savannah Wedding Photographer:
If you’ve just come across my website, I’m Lexi! A Savannah wedding photographer who is deeply obsessed with the romantic feeling of the city and the glow that comes through the Spanish moss. While you might be in the beginning stages of wedding planning, I would love to chat about what you envision for your wedding photography. You can learn about the LRA Photo wedding experience here. My books for 2024 are quickly filling up, so click here to fill out my contact form, and I will be in touch!
You may have narrowed down your choices of wedding venues in Savannah; here are more wedding planning resources for you to check out!