A beach wedding with your closest friends and family sounds perfect, right? Whether you’re planning a destination wedding in Hilton Head or you’re a local, there are many Hilton Head South Carolina wedding venues to choose from! Below are some of the prettiest venues Hilton Head offers, with details you might need.
Table of Contents:
- Westin Hilton Head Wedding
- Sea Pines Wedding
- Sonesta Hilton Head Wedding
- Port Royal Hilton Head Wedding
- Bostwick Pavilion Moss Creek Wedding
- Beach House Hilton Head Island Wedding
- Hilton Head Wedding Photographer
Top 6 Hilton Head South Carolina Wedding Venues
Westin Hilton Head Wedding:
The Westin Hilton Head is a picture-perfect and dreamy venue that offers five different venues within the property. This Hilton Head wedding venue is remarkable and convenient if you have guests coming in from out of town, as everyone can stay at the hotel.
Couples can also choose The Grand Ocean Terrace (fantastic ocean views for your reception), The Oceanfront Deck (a versatile space to say your vows with the beach in the back), The Grand Ballroom (an indoor option for your wedding if you do not want an outdoor space), Beachfront ceremony space (beach sand dunes, with your ceremony set between them), and Michelville Gazebo Room (panoramic views overlooking the property.)
With award-winning service, you will be treated like royalty on your wedding day. Hit up The Heavenly Spa by Westin the day before your wedding to feel relaxed and rejuvenated. When holding your wedding at the Westin Hilton Head, you must bring in a professional wedding planning company. They can be a full-service planner or month-of-coordinator.
If you’re planning a destination wedding in Hilton Head and you’d love to take a venue tour but cannot travel in, they offer virtual tours over FaceTime, Zoom, or Skype.
- Address: Two Grasslawn Ave, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Phone: 843-681-4000
- Capacity: The Oceanfront Deck and Grand Ocean Terrace can accommodate up to 180 guests, whereas more intimate weddings with up to 60 guests are perfect for a beach ceremony with a reception in the Mitchelville Gazebo Room.
Westin Hilton Head Wedding Cost:
The wedding package includes;
- A complimentary ocean view room on the night of your wedding for the couple.
- Setup and breakdown of ceremony and reception.
- White padded folding chairs, tables, white linens, and your choice of napkin color.
- In-house catering options include strolling stations or three-course plated meals.
- Four hours of unlimited beverage service (upgrades available.)
- A champagne toast for all guests.
The venue rental pricing will depend on your venue setting and the week, day, and month you’re getting married. For ceremonies on the Oceanfront Deck, you can expect around $1,500, and for hosting your reception in The Grand Ocean Terrace, you can expect between $3,000-$6,500. Remember that in addition to the venue rental, you will also have a food and beverage minimum.
Sea Pines Wedding:
Your guests will surely remember your wedding day because of Sea Pines’ unforgettable settings. This area of the island is so much fun and provides many places for guests to stay, eat, and enjoy activities.
Couples can also choose The 18th Lawn of Harbour Town Golf Links (one of the dreamiest Lowcountry locations for your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception), Sea Pines Beach (if you’ve always dreamed of getting married on the beach, this is the venue for you), The Liberty Oak (century-old oak trees with Spanish moss and views of the lighthouse, how romantic), and Champions Ballroom at the Harbour Town Clubhouse (a sophisticated indoor space.)
With their in-house catering, you will experience world-class dining and hospitality. With Sea Pines as your wedding venue, you can customize the whole weekend, making every wedding unique.
- Address: 32 Greenwood Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Phone: 843-842-1495
- Capacity: The 18th Lawn of Harbour Town Golf Links can accommodate up to 200 guests, say “I do” on the Sea Pines Beach with up to 250 guests, The Liberty Oak can hold 200 guests, and the Champions Ballroom at the Harbour Town Clubhouse can accommodate up to 250 guests.
Sea Pines Wedding Cost:
They offer a “Once in a Lifetime Weekend Package” you won’t want to turn down. Wedding weekends are so much fun, especially if you’re coming from out of town. Everything this package has to offer is listed below:
- A welcome evening party is held at The Fountain Terrace at The Inn & Club at Harbour Town on Thursday evening.
- A few events can be scheduled for Friday. The gentlemen can delight in a golf tournament at Harbour Town Golf Links while the ladies get together for a bridal luncheon at The Magnolia Room. A rehearsal dinner at The Sea Pines Beach Club will follow your rehearsal that evening.
- Saturday is the big day!! All the bridesmaids and mothers can start the day with a bridal breakfast. Your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception will occur in Sea Pines.
- On Sunday, after the best day of your life, you can have a farewell brunch to say goodbye and thank you to your fantastic family and friends.
If you are interested in pricing, you will need to contact them directly.
Sonesta Hilton Head Wedding:
This coastal resort is the perfect venue for your love story celebration. If you choose Sonesta Hilton Head for your wedding, you can have a beachside ceremony and reception with al fresco dining. A total of 340 guest rooms are available on the property so that you can comfortably accommodate all of your guests.
You can choose from different venues on the property for your wedding, whether you want an outdoor or indoor ceremony.
Their in-house catering service is available, offering several different menu options. If the couple likes dessert, they may add it to the menu. If you plan on hosting any other celebration like a welcome party, rehearsal dinner, etc, they can also provide the food for that at an additional cost.
- Address: 130 Shipyard Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Phone: 843-842-2400
- Capacity: All of the venues within this property can accommodate small intimate weddings or up to 350 guests. You’ll be able to see all the spaces and how many guests each accommodates when you contact the resort directly.
Wedding Cost Sonesta Hilton Head:
You can request a quote directly from them, and they will get back to you with more information!
Port Royal Hilton Head Wedding:
A 14,000-square-foot, mansion-style Clubhouse makes a romantic setting for your dream wedding. With views of the coast and a beautiful golf course, there are endless photo opportunities. A month of coordinator is required if you are getting married here.
They provide genuine Southern hospitality throughout the planning process and on your wedding day. They are happy to host other smaller events leading up to your wedding day.
It is required to use their in-house catering. You will have various food and beverage options, whether you want your guests to be served dinner or enjoy a unique experience with stations (like mashed potato bars in martini glasses).
- Address: 10 Clubhouse DR, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Phone: 843-681-1700
- Capacity: Depending on the spaces you choose within the property, it can host up to 200 guests.
Port Royal Hilton Head Wedding Cost:
Their wedding pricing can be broken down into what sections of the property you want to utilize on your wedding day. You’ve got three options for your ceremony, West Lawn, Putting Green, and Steam Gun Beach, all ranging between $1,700 and $3,000. The Clubhouse fee is $2,000. There will be an additional fee if you use any other rooms. Each package includes white padded chairs for the ceremony, white linens, set up, and break down. Request a proposal from them for more information!
Bostwick Pavilion Moss Creek Wedding:
This Hilton Head wedding venue may be a hidden gem, and I fell in love with it as soon as I arrived! Say your vows in a private, gated community under a large live oak tree with a view of the deep marshes. The Bostwick Pavilion is located inside the Moss Creek Community, although it’s unnecessary to be a member to get married here. One of the nice things about this venue is that it’s located before the bridge to get onto the island, so there’s no need to be concerned about traffic.
This setting is stunning! Once you are married, your guests can enjoy cocktail hour on the large deck overlooking Mackay Creek and the community’s marina. Depending on your guest list and the weather, you can sit people inside and outside for dinner. Enjoy your first dance with the water behind you and string lights overhead, making it a romantic spot.
They do have in-house catering, but you can also request using an outside caterer. If you want to see what a wedding day can look like here, check out Erica and Trip’s wedding on a chilly spring day! There is also a Clubhouse at Moss Creek where you can get married if you want your events to be inside. It is currently getting renovated, and from the inspiration I’ve seen, it will be beautiful!
- Address: 104 Cedar Ln, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Phone: 843-837-2229
- Capacity: There is seating room for up to 134 guests.
Wedding Cost at Bostwick Pavilion Moss Creek:
For an accurate price estimate, be sure to inquire with them. To reserve your wedding date, you will put $1,000 down. The venue will go over when the rest of your balance is due.
Beach House Hilton Head Island Wedding:
This is a true beachfront wedding venue on Hilton Head. Feel the sand between your toes because your ceremony and reception can be held on the beach! In addition to accommodating all your guests with hotel rooms, this wedding venue is lovely because you can do everything at one location.
Wedding ceremonies can be held at Tiki Beach, with its picturesque views and the sound of the waves crashing in while you say, “I do.” The celebration can continue in The Dunes, their outdoor beach reception space. Views of the ocean, palm trees, and twinkling lights above set such a beautiful spot. The venue can provide yard games and smores by the fire or a more elegant experience with a candlelit dinner.
They provide in-house catering, with choices from a buffet to plated or even family style. There is even an option to order wedding cakes and other desserts from them.
- Address:1 South Forest Beach Dr, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
- Phone: 855-474-2882
- Capacity: They have flexible indoor/outdoor venue spaces that accommodate up to 225 guests.
Wedding Cost at Beach House Hilton Head Island:
At Beach House Hilton Head Island, they have everything you need for a wedding. They provide on-site event support, a dance floor, portable heaters if needed, and 202 guest rooms and suites. You will need to contact them directly for an exact quote for pricing.
I hope this guide to the top 6 Hilton Head South Carolina wedding venues was helpful while you begin your wedding planning journey! There are so many unique venues that you can choose from, and just know that the perfect one for you as a couple is out there.
Hilton Head Wedding Photographer
I grew up vacationing at Hilton Head every summer, and it quickly became a special place in my heart. It’s so fun to dual base my business between Ohio and Hilton Head. It would be my pleasure to photograph your wedding at a place that means so much to me and you as well. Once you’ve booked your dream Hilton Head South Carolina wedding venues and you’re still on the hunt for your Hilton Head wedding photographer, fill out my contact form here, and I will be in touch with you! I’m so excited to hear from you!